16 January 2012

The cursor in this text box blinked for a good long while before I started typing this sentence. Of late, I've been dragging myself to my blog space-- wanting to write but having nothing to say,  thinking that I might not have anything worth saying to add to this blog, this internet, this world. Gosh, I hope not.

I  get in this funk sometimes-- you'd think I would abandon the blog. But alas, I cannot. And so here I am, saying something that's really nothing about nothing just because I don't want the blog to die. It's hilarious that even though it's writing that I'm studying day-by-day, I stare at that blinking cursor and with its pulse it swipes everything worth saying out of my brain.

And so, I leave you with tonight's dinner. Zuppa Toscana and Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread.

No comments: