02 August 2008

This Post is Anti-Perky

I just barely looked back at my posts this week. Each of them starts out with me declaring my love and unending devotion to something. It started out with Wednesdays. I gave you a million (okay, more like ten) reasons I loved Wednesday. And then, I declared love for dreams, onomatopoeia, and yesterday I expounded on my love for choosing color. I was an awfully perky person this week. And I don't believe that is a bad thing. In fact, I think most of the time I'm a fairly perky person and I believe that is best. But, I also believe in balance.

So, today, I'm going to tell you about a couple things I dislike:

Yesterday, I briefly mentioned that I hate money. The fact is still true. I get so frustrated when my lack of money stops me from taking opportunities and doing things I'd love to do.

I can't stand messy bedrooms. And guess what? My room is messy right now. No good. No good at all. I believe I'm a more calm, more relaxed, and all together happier person when my room is clean.

I'm not a fan of people who make themselves elite. I will not expand on this comment because I also dislike bashing people. But I think without my explanation, you totally know what I'm talking about.

I hate decision making. In every one of its forms. I can sometimes be good at choosing between two options, but I'm never good at choosing between more than two options. I don't like small decisions of where I want to eat and what I want to wear and I also don't like large decisions like what I'll be doing one year from now and what I want out of life. Decisions make me be the type of person I never want to be-- stressed, emotional, frustrated, and ornery.

And on that note, I've fulfilled my negativity quota for the entire week or maybe even month. Do not expect another frustrated, pessimistic post for a very long time. In fact, I may even make up for my negativism by posting something gleefully happy this very afternoon.

No comments: