22 April 2009

Today = First Day of Summer

I stood for two hours in the hot sun. And I was sweating. Everyone around me was sweating. It was a unifying experience. All of us, all the students who waited until the last possible moment to take their last final, standing in the hot sun and sweating. Hot. Yes, I did just use that word. I can hardly believe it, but yes, it was hot today. Delightfully hot.

And in that wonderful heat that made us all sweat, I had to wait for two hours to take my last final. I think that's ridiculous. Waiting in line to take a test? For two hours? Like I said, ridiculous.

I'm happy. Finals are over. And it was hot outside. Minus all the sweating and standing, life is pretty much amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're crazy for leaving your last final till today. i guess you gotta do what you gotta do though. it was quite hot today.